

I thought I'd make Ella (my niece, of cute smock fame) a little skirt so I asked her Mom to measure Ella's waist. Well, to protect the sweet and innocent I won't publish the number here but it is larger than you'd imagine . . . (Oh, fine, it was 21 inches). Which isn't in itself surprising except that she is only 19 months old. It's all the super healthy food she eats. I'm a little jealous because my kids are scrawny (to put it nicely). So, anyway, I'm not listing skirts in my shop yet, but if you have a hard-to-fit child and need a custom skirt convo me at Etsy
http://capebags.etsy.com/, and I'll make one up for you. I was going to include pleats on the skirt but WOW is that a lot of work - if you see anyone selling a pleated skirt on Etsy - buy it quick - you are getting a great deal.
Oh. so I'm calling this the big-breakfast skirt because Ella's Mom measured her right after she'd eaten breakfast and MAYBE that's why the number was so large (and healthy).
The bag is a simpler version of my Etsy bird tote. (Isn't it great that Etsy has the feature where you can look back at sold items? I couldn't remember how to position the branch so I looked at what I'd sold and there it was - Cool!) This bag is just to hold papers and files. It's for my Mom's birthday who spends a lot of time doing historical research on Long Island, Maine. I also ordered her a cake from Dancing Deer Bakery. Their stuff is amazing - I highly recommend it. You can find them at
http://dancingdeer.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment