Saturday, February 9, 2008

I miss bandanas and I don't think they're coming back anytime soon. (Six-year-old photo)




Uhh, nice picture Zack.



But more importantly, look at the girl behind Zack. Do you see what is on her head? A BANDANA! See, I wasn't making it up back in January when I listed the first bandana in my shop and said they were very popular a few years ago.


Surely, you read that listing and remember it word for word.


You don't?


Wow, I'm surprised.


All the little girls in Ethan's preschool class wore cute bandanas, and I'm pretty sure it was to torture the mothers of boys in the class who thought the bandanas were super super cute and wanted to buy like a hundred, but that would be silly when they didn't have a daughter to wear them.



Incidentally, bandanas are a tough sell on Etsy when you don't have a daughter to model them. (Just in case you'd like to jump on the bandana wagon and sell them also.) But please, join me, there's room for all of us in this little searched Etsy catagory.



P.S. While you're at it, sew up some shoe bags, but not if you want to list something that will actually get more than five views. (Isn't it nice that I can tread this path for you and save you so much sewing time?) You're welcome, as always.

No comments: