Thursday, March 6, 2008

Barnboard and Flower Box


I'm jumping up and down, and for once it's not because my kids ate something healthy! This morning a copy arrived of Scott Bulger's lighthouse photo which I ordered after posting a picture of it here a couple days ago. (Very safely packaged between firm mat boards, I'd like to add.)

At the risk of turning my blog into "BrandiAnn Designs, Promotional Division," I'm going to tell you that for Etsy sellers (like me) who are a little weak in digital camera skills she is starting a series "Basic Photography 101." http://www.brandianndesigns.blogspot.com. Check it out.

The above photo is Scott Bulger's and is available on Etsy at http://www.scottbulgerphoto.etsy.com.

2 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

OK, anxiously awaiting new post. Don't like it when you are mysteriously quiet. Need to know about salads and vacuuming and such.

brandianndesigns said...

hahahaha!

brandianndesigns promotional division? do i need to have t-shirts made up? :)

lesson 2 is up!

i love this picture. it has great texture.