Thursday, March 20, 2008

Beach Treasury on Etsy



I did a beach themed Etsy Treasury which you can see here. This gorgeous quilt is included. If you want to make your own, patterns are available from this Etsy shop.

It rained all yesterday and all last night and now today there is a cold wind. Do you think the bunnies would like to come inside and get warmed up? Maybe I should go out with the hair dryer on the warm, gentle setting and dry them off.

Or maybe I should stop procrastinating and get back to sewing.

3 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

oh, the treasury is gone, I can't see it. I know you have a 4 day weekend, but that is no excuse not to post. take no prisoners.

Kim said...

Thanks, Karen! I fixed it.

industrialpoppy said...

The quilt is gorgeous! Makes me wish for warm sunny days and sandy toes....:)