Friday, March 14, 2008

Pajama Program


Zack's school is participating in the Pajama Program which collects and donates pajamas (naturally) to foster children (you can read more about it here.) Much to Zachary's chagrin I made PINK pajamas (the horror!). Here they are packed in their matching bags. Which I further packed in another shopping bag and stapled shut so none of the boys in third grade would know he was carrying something pink.

I think a little girl would have liked to bring them to school.

(Good news from the BrandiaAnnDesigns promotion team: this entry is an opportunity to mention that Brandi creates LOGOS (guess who made my mine?)) The tags make the bags look like they came straight from a boutique. (If you see Zack today at school could you back me up on this?)

3 comments:

brandianndesigns said...

looking good! (love that logo, where did you get it) ;)

brandi

Karen Meyers said...

So cute! One day, you and I will have GRAND DAUGHTERS! So, don't use up all the pink fabric, save a few treasures for them!
(Have you given your sons the "you will provide me with grand daughters lecture" yet?)

Kim said...

I file a formal request for grandaughters pretty much everyday.

Brandi - I'll edit the post and include a link :)