Sunday, March 2, 2008

Zinc



Let's say for a minute, that you are a little panicky that you might be getting a cold, so you (of course) immediately take every supplement in your house. I would like to suggest that under no circumstances should you follow a zinc tablet with a dropper full of liquid zinc.

You may think that drinking a gallon of water will dilute the horrific taste and stop the stomach cramps. But it won't.

P.S. Now I know how to spell "panicky." You'd think I already would, seeing as I use it practically everyday. As in, "I'm a little panicky because I didn't ask Scott Bulger for permission to use his photograph today." I'm in awe of his (very serious) talents, and I'm going to take my chances that he won't stumble on my unauthorized appropriation, rather than reveal my sophomoric blog to a person I revere. Another spelling opportunity: "revere!"

In hopes that maybe Scott will look the other way, I'd like to take this opportunity to personally attest to the mind-blowing beauty of his "Orchids and Butterfly" print. Do go to his site http://www.scottbulgerphoto.etsy.com/. Just don't tell him how you got there. Our little secret, OK? Great.

2 comments:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

Don't mind me....just passing through.....I see nothing!

brandianndesigns said...

what a gorgeous photograph!