I finished the order for the Lass and Laddie shop in Kirkwood, Missouri! (Big sigh of relief.) For those of you in the south who are already well into spring, you can see where we are: the columbine is only just starting to come up. I really just wanted to post the bunny picture again. (Like fifteen more times.) If you are new to this blog, scroll down a tiny bit and you will see it. Cute, huh?
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Columbine: stage one
I finished the order for the Lass and Laddie shop in Kirkwood, Missouri! (Big sigh of relief.) For those of you in the south who are already well into spring, you can see where we are: the columbine is only just starting to come up. I really just wanted to post the bunny picture again. (Like fifteen more times.) If you are new to this blog, scroll down a tiny bit and you will see it. Cute, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment