...love your creations!! Makes me want to sew again.Just thought I'd say hello. I have a store on Etsy also...hope to have some original cards up there soon!My shop is called DovetaleI also have a blog...linked to my web-site http://dearbabyboomer.com/Have a great day!Mary
cute party favors and ice cream bowls! oh, and a cute 1 year old too.
Hey - I'm in that photo too.. in utero! Is that headless woman really 3 months pregnant?Amazing how 1 year olds were served dinner on fine china and ice cream in glass bowls back in the day - no wonder you are such a healthy eater!Happy Birthday, Kim!
happy belated birthday
Post a Comment
4 comments:
...love your creations!! Makes me want to sew again.
Just thought I'd say hello.
I have a store on Etsy also...hope to have some original cards up there soon!
My shop is called Dovetale
I also have a blog...linked to my web-site
http://dearbabyboomer.com/
Have a great day!
Mary
cute party favors and ice cream bowls! oh, and a cute 1 year old too.
Hey - I'm in that photo too.. in utero! Is that headless woman really 3 months pregnant?
Amazing how 1 year olds were served dinner on fine china and ice cream in glass bowls back in the day - no wonder you are such a healthy eater!
Happy Birthday, Kim!
happy belated birthday
Post a Comment