Sunday, May 4, 2008

Ella's Birthday Gift


Ella turns two this month. Her family spends a lot of time outdoors; camping, hiking, rock climbing. I wanted to get her something she would use a lot. Therefore, to be practical, I went with the sequins. They are sewn on tightly.

2 comments:

brandianndesigns said...

all two year old little girls need a sequined purse.

this one is particularly beautiful.

Anonymous said...

How precious for a precious little 2 year old. This can definitely be a keepsake because of the design and all the work that went into making the little bag. I can just see her placing it over the stroller handle and walking down the sidewalk. Wouldn't it be fun to be there and see her expression when she opens it?

I'm loving all your flowers and believe I just caught the aroma of one now.

You are making me "ahh" over the
clothing and flowers.

Take care