I have been out in my garden trying to turn it into something worthy of the sister of a master gardener (no luck yet!). I did see a bunny yesterday - thanks for shipping him over, Kim. I didn't know I was missing all these beautiful garden shots (can you hear the jealousy?). I notice how there are no shots of the weeds! Come on, show us something that isn't out of Garden Design magazine :-)
1 comment:
I have been out in my garden trying to turn it into something worthy of the sister of a master gardener (no luck yet!). I did see a bunny yesterday - thanks for shipping him over, Kim. I didn't know I was missing all these beautiful garden shots (can you hear the jealousy?). I notice how there are no shots of the weeds! Come on, show us something that isn't out of Garden Design magazine :-)
Post a Comment