Every year when the phlox blooms I remind myself to plant some in my own yard. But it blooms for such a short time I inevitably forget until the next year. This particular phlox is in a neighbor's yard. And I'm sure they didn't think it was odd that I was photographing their plants.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
More Purple Flowers
Every year when the phlox blooms I remind myself to plant some in my own yard. But it blooms for such a short time I inevitably forget until the next year. This particular phlox is in a neighbor's yard. And I'm sure they didn't think it was odd that I was photographing their plants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i'm sure everyone stops to photograph their phlox :)
does phlox do well down where i am? houston?
um, HELLO
i come here to see flowers..where are they?!? :)
baking bread today. do you bake? no, me neither. i have this recipe that seriously calls for 5 ingredients and NO KNEADING. i'm trying it out. baking it in about an hour.
i'll keep you posted. :)
Post a Comment