Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rhododendron eats house


(Weird, there's still a blog here. It's been so long since I last wrote I kind of thought it might have just disappeared into thin air.)

This is the rhododendron bush I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I can't trim back because I love the blooms. (This photo really doesn't do it justice.) There were other photos but Zack stood in them and made funny faces so I couldn't use them. He was home sick from school today. His "help" during the photo session confirmed he was totally recovered.

AND READY FOR SCHOOL TOMORROW.

The center window and the one to the left are for my sewing room. I'm not actually able to sew in there right now because I bought so much fabric at the beginning of May that I can't get into the room anymore. Now I sew in the dining room. Where the cats help me out. It turns out they weren't begging me to pet them all day long. They really wanted to use the scissors. After a few scary initial lessons they mastered it and now they cut all my patterns for me. It is so great.

2 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

please post funny pictures of Zack.

Sarah said...

Hi Zack - hope you are feeling better or are at least helping your Mom cut out some patterns so she can make lots of pretty new things to sell on ETSY. Love, Aunt Sarah