Photo taken this morning. The heat forced the rose campion into bloom. Between the school closing early yesterday and today because of 100 degree heat, and spending so much time giving the foxgloves mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to keep them alive, I am getting nothing done! (Well, I did work on Megan's dresses, and then squeezed in a quick trip to the store (for humus, of course.))
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Photo taken this morning. The heat forced the rose campion into bloom. Between the school closing early yesterday and today because of 100 degree heat, and spending so much time giving the foxgloves mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to keep them alive, I am getting nothing done! (Well, I did work on Megan's dresses, and then squeezed in a quick trip to the store (for humus, of course.))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kim, it's me, Megan from Etsy! I was reading your profile on there and saw your blogspot and decided to take a looksy!
YOU ARE A COMEDIAN! I could read your blog all day!!! And, I was totally flattered to have made it into your post this day...do others know of all the work I've forced on you??? Anyhoo, it was just such a surprise to see my name in there!
So, you are a sewer, master gardener and comedian...wow, do I feel blessed to have found you!
Your flowers are gorgeous...I plant, not garden, but do appreciate all the flowers...oh, and I like Hummus too (but haven't had Bobbi's yet...you've intrigued my tastebuds though LOL)! Good to know it's fattening though...Summer's here, no more hummus!!
Thanks for the laughs!!!!
Post a Comment