Are you there, Cape Cod? It's me, Kim.
I miss you.
Do you miss me?
(I didn't just steal that first line from Judy Blume I also stole it from a very funny book that's out right now, which I'm not going to name because if you read it and are offended I don't want you to remember I was the one who recommended it. Hilary did.)
4 comments:
Oh, hi! Nice to see you here. The book is, "Are You There Vodka? It's me, Charlotte." I only got to read the first chapter because Hilary hogged the book while I was visiting her. (Oh, fine, it WAS her book.) Anyway she laughed a lot while she read it. And I didn't. (Read it, that is.) If you get it, DO NOT leave it around where young children will find it. Or your mother.
Clearly you haven't been allowed to spend enough time with this book... I think it is chelsea, not charlotte (Charlotte was the one with the web, remember?) :-)
There are 92 people ahead of me on the hold list at the library - I guess I'll be reading this at the beach NEXT Summer! I'll be looking forward to it.
Welcome back - missed ya!
Right. Chelsea not Charlotte. I knew Charlotte didn't seem quite right.
this looks too good to miss.
Post a Comment