Beautiful. But mostly this picture just reminds me of how many sun-inflicted wrinkles I have on my face. Lines of grass. Lines on my face. A natural progression of thoughts for most people, I imagine. Anyway, as a result I have a new addiction: Bio-Oil. If they sold it by the gallon, I'd be hauling a jug around all the time.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Beach Grass
Beautiful. But mostly this picture just reminds me of how many sun-inflicted wrinkles I have on my face. Lines of grass. Lines on my face. A natural progression of thoughts for most people, I imagine. Anyway, as a result I have a new addiction: Bio-Oil. If they sold it by the gallon, I'd be hauling a jug around all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My kids (and quite a few years of sun addiction) have left me with some ever increasing brown patches, so I must know where you find this Bio Oil...I already read the website, but please, lead me to it's location to buy!!!
Meg
I read about it in Vogue (while baking on the beach), but it is available everywhere - I bought mine at CVS, but if you go to the website, to the "English" section down on the right corner is a "find stores" locator - click on the US and it will list a ton of places - including Target and the big W. It was with the lotions. And it is CHEAP! Awesome.
I've added it on my "tomorrow is babysitter day so I can do errands and buy things to make myself feel better about rarely getting a moment to myself" to do list!!!
happy sunning!!!
what is this Bio-Oil you speak so highly of? i am off to read the link...
Post a Comment