I wasn't going to write about this because I know you're all sick of it, BUT, I can't stop thinking about it so I'm going to tell you anyway. The local health food store moved to a new and glorious location. Which is of course a wonderful thing. BUT I've been twice now and the Bobbi's Hummus in nowhere in sight.
Jephrey, are you reading this?
Help.
The new store name is "Fresh and Wholesome."
Try to find us. We'll be waiting.
2 comments:
What's up you little hummus head. Don't worry cause Fresh and Wholesome, which used to be Fountain of Vitality does carry our hummus. Check out our new Lemon Dill, and Southwest Chipotle Dip. If you can handle the heat, you'll love it. Sorry for this sounding like a commericial.
Jeph
Jeph! I was in the new store yesterday and I DID see that the hummus had been delivered! When I was checking out, the cashier noticed I was buying Bobbi's Hummus. She looked deeply into my eyes and said, "I loooove this hummus." It was a special moment for both of us. So special that I didn't even notice the new flavors. Not to worry, they will be getting proper attention in the future.
-Kim
Post a Comment