The dark shape on the left is the barn silo. I tried cropping it out but the photo wasn't as interesting anymore. I thought it was really cool how the flash illuminated the dill seed heads. Ethan and Zack were underwhelmed. Ethan may be mentioning that fact on his own blog. (Naturally, I will not be supplying a link.) However, you CAN look at his Etsy shop . (Note to relatives: clicking on the photos repeatedly would surely make his day.)
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Dill at Sunset, Tonight
The dark shape on the left is the barn silo. I tried cropping it out but the photo wasn't as interesting anymore. I thought it was really cool how the flash illuminated the dill seed heads. Ethan and Zack were underwhelmed. Ethan may be mentioning that fact on his own blog. (Naturally, I will not be supplying a link.) However, you CAN look at his Etsy shop . (Note to relatives: clicking on the photos repeatedly would surely make his day.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, that is a cool picture!
love it
great pic
Post a Comment