I was in New York this morning, and after seeing some of the most beautiful fabrics at Mood (of Project Runway fame), I found some flowers for you to enjoy. Coincidentally, Project Runway was filming in the tents at Bryant Park (this is Fashion Week). There was a large crowd waiting to see Heidi Klum. If I had waited, I'd have a picture of her to post for you as well, but I didn't and I don't. I did see the current contestants, but I've never watched the show so it wasn't the over-the-top thrill it seemed to be for those who did recognize them. Everyone like the guy with the multi-colored hair the best. Who wouldn't?
Friday, September 12, 2008
Rockefeller Center
I was in New York this morning, and after seeing some of the most beautiful fabrics at Mood (of Project Runway fame), I found some flowers for you to enjoy. Coincidentally, Project Runway was filming in the tents at Bryant Park (this is Fashion Week). There was a large crowd waiting to see Heidi Klum. If I had waited, I'd have a picture of her to post for you as well, but I didn't and I don't. I did see the current contestants, but I've never watched the show so it wasn't the over-the-top thrill it seemed to be for those who did recognize them. Everyone like the guy with the multi-colored hair the best. Who wouldn't?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tell me, tell me! I want to know who made the final 3! you have my phone number!
Post a Comment