Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wow! Is it Wednesday already?

Time flies when you are sewing skirts.

So, returning readers, as you'll remember, we left off as I was about to trim the plaid skirt shown on the last post.

I trimmed down the sides,

and trimmed,

and trimmed,

and trimmed,

and trimmed a little more....

And then I added some detailing,

and some quilting (why not?),

and this is what it was happened:





Well, would you look at that! It actually wanted to be a tote bag instead of a skirt! Who knew?

On a totally different note, and as a public service message, I would like to say, that when you are in the overpriced health food store buying a box of Rice Dream (rice milk), be sure it says RICE and not SOY Dream.

They have nearly identical blue packages.

Just thought that information might help you out.

I sure would have appreciated it.

Before I bought four boxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! LOL! LOL!!!! I cannot imagine it any other way! Just a perfect bag!

Thanks for the heads up on packaging...they can be very sneaky, those Soy makers!!