Umm. Hi. I ran out of room on the listing for this bag to post this photo so I thought it could have a life here instead. Hope you don't mind.
Extra big "HI!" to anyone coming here from the listing! You're the best!
On a totally different note, what's the name of that fear of being overpowered by peanut butter? I used to laugh at that idea. I don't anymore.
A super big spoonful of crunchy peanut butter eaten while running out the door is a recipe for disaster.
(That's today's life-saving tip. (I realized I hadn't posted one lately.))
P.S. (And, yes, this is important:) Over the last two days, I've listened to Beyonce's new song, "If I Were a Boy," 67 times. I'm not kidding. Isn't it nice that itunes keeps track of these things? I'm including a link for you: OK, that makes it 68 times.
7 comments:
Did your blog get purple-er, or am I just deconstructed?
Wow - you have a good color memory! I was trying out different color options then thought I put it back to the original - but now that you point it out, you're right it is darker. Think I should change it to something else?
I kinda like it.
the change is good Kim!
I just had to thank you for bringing me into the new century of music since I have not gotten to listen to ANY real music for 6 years now!!!!!! Seriously, that was a great link and a great song! I may have to come back here to listen to it tomorrow...
I was very intrigued to read of the possible peanut butter control! I love it, of course, as a spoonful can be lunch sometimes, HOWEVER, my question for you is: are you cheating on Bobbi???? Haven't heard about the hummus in a while!
Yes. I've been cheating on Bobbi. Bobbi made me gain too much weight. I love Bobbi dearly but we just see each other once in a while now. Bobbi will always have a special place in my heart but sometimes it is time to move on. We all grow and change. (Unfortunately some of us grow too much and it starts to show up in our Etsy shop photos and then we have to start working out more and can't spend every second looking at the front page and the treasuries. Goodbye Bobbi.)
Ah, yes...I have left many a loving relationship due to the truth spelled out in a photo...or in my jeans...either way, when the truth is revealed, sometimes someone gets hurt...better them then our wardrobe I always say...
Although, I must say, I have only had envy from your flattering photos, truly...and Bobbi did NOT make me say that...we don't even know each other...I have even considered using your legs as my body double...
you know...for my facebook page picture...
Megan, you are funny!
Actually, it's all smoke and mirrors.
Post a Comment