Last week I decided that my new Etsy goal was to get a Treasury on the front page. Which meant spending about 15 hours a day on it. But I was OK with that because it was an important goal. And seemingly impossible. So it would take some time.
Let's just say that when I saw that the treasury I made two days ago had made it to the front page this afternoon, I'm pretty sure the kids could hear my screams.
At their school.
A mile away.
(Regular readers of this blog and its comments: I was able to fit Brandi into the treasury but not Karen, BUT Karen was in someone else's treasury which also got onto the front page this afternoon. Awesome!)
I didn't see the treasury - because I was rephotographing this apron at the time, and doing a pretty bad job of it too, because I was talking on the phone at the same time - which is why only one arm is in the photo.
1 comment:
we're all waiting on "Random Acts" 3rd edition!
Post a Comment