Saturday, October 11, 2008

Treasury Surprise

I LOVE it when I'm looking at the Treasuries and suddenly spot one of my own items. Which, if you want, you can see here until I remember how to take a screen shot....

It took an hour to figure out how to do, but it was sooo worth it:


I LOVE that bib almost as much as I love being included in a Treasury! I held it up to Zack when I made it to see how it would look. He has brown eyes and I wanted to put it on him for real right then, they matched so well.

Yeah, he's nine - he didn't go for it. Especially because one of his favorite friends was standing right next to him.

P.S. I don't know if you saw, but Larimeloom is having an end-of-summer sale. I was totally psyched when I found out and bought one of her dress/skirts and THE ORANGE SHIRT(!!!!) that was on the front page. She still has beautiful things left. Go look.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Orange - how daring of you! Thanks for all the new favorites on capebags - it was fun to see what you have discovered.