Sunday, November 2, 2008

Feeling Lucky?


The day you've been patiently waiting for is here! It's the first CapeBags give-away!

(This IS the day you were waiting for right?) (Oh, and I forgot about the lavender sachet giveaway.)

Anyway, click over to the pretty craftjuice blog (where you will find wonderful craft sources and pictures of Australia(!)). Leave a comment on the Nov. 2nd entry and you will be entered in a drawing to win the bag shown. Yippee!

Hurry! Hurry! Hurray! Hurray!


(psst...over here, I have a secret...I just spotted a beautiful PIF on Etsy, it's an original watercolor ACEO by Karen Faulkner, but I don't feel like I can take advantage of it because when I purchased the world's most beautiful watercolor from her recently she included an ACEO as a surprise, and, well, to take advantage of the PIF would just be greedy. But my morals will only hold out until tomorrow morning, so buy it quick, or I will. And don't forget to Pass It ON.)

1 comment:

Karen Faulkner said...

Anxiously awaiting to see who snatches up that PIF! And I'm going to enter the bag giveaway right now!