Today's post features Au Bon Pain Carrot Ginger soup with raisin bread from Eli's Bakery. (Still really wishing for the Asiago breadsticks from Au Bon Pain instead. The drive is twenty minutes. Tough decision.)
Come on over for a bowl. I've already started a neighborhood distribution, because if I eat all 32 pounds I'll glow orange so brightly, astronauts on the International Space Station will start using me as a geographical marker. (Even when I'm inside. Hiding. From the space station.)
This morning Zack was really excited to draw a name for the giveaway (officiated by my husband, who is an auditor (really)). And the winner is...(this is really awkward)...Sarah! (Who, ummm, regular readers know is my sister. Awkward.) It should go without saying, but I'll say it anyway, in the future, all family members are disqualified from giveaways. Including the one about to starting in about 15 minutes over at the smarter.com kid's blog. I'll let you know as soon as there is a link. (Sarah, you'll just have to look away, sorry.) Everyone else: Good luck!
3 comments:
32 pounds??? Really? 32 pounds of SOUP???? When did you get the industrial size freezer? Or, have you just been eating frozen veggies and waffles in preperation for the soups arrival???? Well, it looks delish...I know you're enjoying it...yes, I can hear you from here!
so glad you have the new camera to capture that lovely color orange!
I'm going to have to make a charitable donation in the name of CapeBags. (hear the guilt?) I haven't won anything since that Quiet Riot albulm I won from the radio station in middle school. Tell Zach I'm headed out to buy a lottery ticket!
Post a Comment