Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Washington Zoo Flora


This morning I discovered that it isn't possible to listen to Abba's Take on Chance on Me too many times in a row. I have noticed that each time it repeats my brain function diminishes a little bit more, but it is so worth it. It is also making me too hyper to be able to sew. Or to get to the post office with Melinda's bag. Don't worry, Melinda, it WILL get there for the early truck.

I'm pretty sure.

Just kidding.

Really I'm going now.

One more repeat. Really.

OK, seriously now, after you download Take A Chance, you must go to the Amala blog written by Nichole from LittleBrownPen (yesterday's post). "Why?" You ask. Because it is freaking beautiful. AND this week they are having Freebie Friday. (Nice of me to tell you that and limit my own chances of winning, huh?)

Speaking of freebies, Lisa from Smarter.com and I are doing another CapeBags giveaway. Yippee! I'll let you know when it is live. Hold your breath.

I'm going now, Melinda!

Oh, it is soooo hard to turn off that song....

2 comments:

brandianndesigns said...

gorgeous flower! isn't that an anenome?

MK said...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=SuB8xWeA59I

No worries, Kim! I can wait an extra day when Abba's involved.

Melinda