The much anticipated CapeBags giveaway over at smarter.com is finally online! I know you've been laying awake at night wondering when it would ever post. Me too. It's for a child's apron. If you don't need to shop for any little girls AND you read this blog AND you are chosen the winner, I'll make you up something special instead. (SARAH, this does not apply to you (or any other family members). Let's not have a repeat of the debacle when Zack drew my sister's name in the last contest.)
You know how it's all over blog-world that J. Crew is having a big online sale? Well, I finally hauled myself over there (it was a long trip across the keyboard) and it's true - they do have a lot of cool stuff marked way down. Of course, it's a little late for the best stuff, which already sold out: that's everything you'll be kicking yourself over in a couple minutes when you check for yourself. That is assuming you aren't one of the lucky people who hustled over there early in the week or even last weekend - making you truly well-informed and quick on the keyboard. In which case, could you start listing those kinds of sales on YOUR blog so I could get to them faster? Thanks. I'd appreciate it.
Don't forget: smarter.
No comments:
Post a Comment