Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Humble week was a bad idea. It's killing me. I had another lapse last night when I told Karen I had magic powers. I wrote to her earlier in the night that a certain bag I deeply covet in her Etsy shop would sell next. And the next time I checked her shop, it had!

In order to make it through the rest of humble week, I'll need to spend a lot of time on yogatoday.com. Every day they post a new FREE one hour yoga practice. Very kind of them.

That little bird followed me home from Target today (for 99 cents). What a deal. There was only one left at my store or I would have bought them all. To share. Because it is humble week, not greedy week.

3 comments:

brandianndesigns said...

love the birdie

and the brownies

they are just as awesome (maybe more so) as i thought they'd be with the dark chocolate chunks all the way through them.

even my hubby who really doesn't like brownies all that much totally digs them (and he's a chocoholic!).

i think they will be christmas gifts- you know the brownies in the jar you make yourself?

how easy is that? jar, ingredients, recipe - boom christmas present done

and i don't have to bake them! :)

Karen Meyers said...

I'm totally humbled by your powers. But stay humble because black bag buyer still hasn't paid, although she assures me she is trying!

Kim said...

It turns out, humble isn't my style. Trial and error discovery.