Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This morning I had to go to the DMV and have my picture taken!

That was really exciting.

Especially because it's probably the most flattering picture ever taken of me.

I'm not kidding, I immediately wished there were more times in life when I was asked to show ID. Maybe I'll go buy cigarettes! Just kidding. Not that desperate.

But really, it must be the Au Bon Pain Carrot Ginger soup because I am literally glowing with youth and good health. (Yes, a slightly orange glow, but glowing none the less.)

I'd really like to show you the picture but then it would seem like I was an ego-maniac.

Which I am.

On Wednesdays.

The picture is so much better than my avatar for my blog, I wondered if they'd mind uploading it to blogspot for me.

I didn't ask because they seemed grumpy (shocking, huh?). But I'll give you a sneak peak here anyway:






I told you I looked youthful!

Oh, fine, that's the adorable daughter of an Etsy seller, evagodeva, who makes BEAUTIFUL knit and sewn items. Check it out. (The ID photo actually did come out well, I'll show it to you when you pick up the soup.)

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

My son was eating so much pumpkin pie, I warned him about the turning orange thing!

Sarah said...

Is it illegal to scan your driver's license? Just for the sake of repurposing the photo (of course).