Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let's Pretend it is Summer...


That was fun.

(Photo from my garden last summer.)

I'm going to Cape Cod this weekend so hopefully I'll have lots of wintry beach scenes to share when I get back. For now, I suppose it would be nice if I worked on my taxes. Or maybe not.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention, Beyonce's "Halo" is totally safe to play on endless repeat; you don't feel IQ points slipping away at all. (Still trying to recover from the ABBA "Take a Chance on Me" debacle. In retrospect 121 times in a row was a few too many.)

3 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Cape Cod, how wonderful!

My son has asked me on several occasions why I get stuck on a certain song and listen to it over & over & over...I don't know the answer! I suppose it's whatever is needed at the time. This week it's a John Mayer song.

Karen Meyers said...

How's that tax thingy going?

Kim said...

I just checked at the local library for the tax forms. Sadly, they had them.