OK this is really it with the ice. I just can't get over how it is just sitting there. How did it end up sitting alone on the beach? Where did it come from? Why didn't it just go back out with the tide in the morning, as happened at the next high tide, then disappear?
Lucky you, I took 49 pictures. I won't post anymore. Promise. Pretty much.
4 comments:
Did you do anything other than photograph ice chunks while you were there? Just wondering.
I also photographed crumbling buildings!
Seriously, I love a building in need of repair. I decided not to post those. You're welcome.
I like pics of dilapidated barns and buildings...after I get over the fact that someone seriously neglected to take care of them. I mean...they were barns! How could they?
So many of the properties on Cape Cod are second homes I have a feeling in this economy many of the older properties already in disrepair will totally disintegrate. I wish I could save them all.
Post a Comment