Friday, January 23, 2009

Unrelated photo alert



I'm not back from Cape Cod yet but I needed to tell you something. You know that Lady Ga Ga song, "Poker Face"? The one with the annoying "pa pa pa" lyric that makes you want to scream every time you hear the album advertised?

I like that song.

I heard it for the first time yesterday and I can't stop thinking about it. Part of the way through is a totally addictive section where she actually manages to complete the whole word "poker".

I feel a lot better having told you.

I bet you don't.

I don't expect that you'll ever again click on my youtube music suggestion links.

I understand. I'm not sure I'll be clicking on them in the future either.

(P.S. I just watched part of the video when I verified the youtube address. Don't watch the video. Seriously. Mom.)

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Interesting. To be honest, I avoid most people's YouTube links. You just never know what you're in for and it can be frightening!
Happy Cape-Codding!

Schoolhouse 7 said...

I'm not too glad I played the link but it's worth it because your post made me laugh so—and now I know who Lady Gaga is.