Thursday, January 15, 2009


What I'm about to write has nothing to do with the t-shirt. I don't know this from personal experience. OK, fine, I do. The next time you open a Pillsbury refrigerated "dough" product make sure that the silver lining doesn't spray all over the "dough." I can't imagine it is edible. But I sure hope it is. No particular reason.

I'm running out of room for art on my walls, so I'm switching to wearing it. This is my new favorite t-shirt from ugmonk. If you see me at one of Ethan's (15 million) ball games this summer, I'll probably have it on. In tiny print it says, (and) "then I woke up."

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

Great shirt. I don't know as much about it as I wish I did, but I love typography.

Karen Meyers said...

Typography was the hardest class I ever took in Graphic Design school. I'm serious, they were strict, they (the typographers) take their art seriously.