It's almost Spring here and it seems like a good time to take a blogging break. (Sorry, Sarah.) I'll still be posting but a lot less frequently.
You know where to find me if you spot that extremely illusive Cape Cod creature; the nice, marriageable, single guy. I know it's a tall order, but it's for my sister.
9 comments:
Sarah is my other sister - she already has a dreamy husband or I'd search for her too.
Have a good time, will miss your blog.
Will miss you and your blog! Have a nice break.
Whhhaaaaaaaaa!
(Ok, I'll try to be an adult and understand that your garden needs you too....)
I'm like a little orphan...I keep coming here, looking for you, but you aren't here :(
I understand you have other needs in life to tend to, but we'll be here...just waiting...for a little laugh...and good news about Hilary...sigh...
Nicely done, Megan. Very sad. Now I'll HAVE to post something this week. Soon. Very soon.
Ummm. Just checking to see if you miss us yet?
Ummm, yes, of course. Every spare minute is currently being spent trying to convince Ethan's school that he is there for an education and not just for a social event. It's an uphill battle.
Post a Comment