Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thursday in the garden


(Thank you daffodils.)

Has anyone else discovered that adding a scoop of mashed potatoes to a bowl of warm soup takes everything to a whole new level of wonderfulness? (That IS a technical soup term in case you were wondering. (Wondering...wonderful. Interesting.)) Don't stir the potatoes into the soup, just scoop up a little with each spoonful of soup. Divine.

And if you open a soup shop, please invite me. I like soup. A lot. Oh, I forgot I wasn't going to write about that anymore. Too late.

(Yeah, I said I wasn't going to write until Monday, but I couldn't wait.)

2 comments:

Karen Faulkner said...

You take such beautiful garden photos. Can't wait to get those seeds you sent me into the ground!
Hmm, soup with mashed potatoes, that sounds divine!

Kim said...

Thanks Karen! While I was reading your comment I splashed soup on the keyboard. Really.