In case you were wondering, I didn't fall off the face of the earth. I fell into it. Really. I'm busy installing an organic garden for a restaurant near my home. I won't be doing Etsy for a while but I will try to post photos of the garden as it develops.
Today I planted herbs. They looked quite photogenic in their little rows and I'm sure I heard them whisper, "Please post a photo of us. We want to be on a blog. It's what all the cool plants are doing."
How can I deny them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're too cool...planting a garden for someone else?? Please, come to Michigan...I keep you well paid in sweets and treats :)
Does this mean I can't order one little dress though :( I'm in need of one for Viv...oh, and maybe one more of our original red shirts, for Olivia...
Tell the garden we're waiting with baited breathe to see it, so they better grow big :)
hope the digging went well over the weekend. will check back in for photos :)
Post a Comment