I have a major weakness for real estate on the verge of crumbling into the ground. On Friday and Saturday I went to the Cape to visit Hilary and look at every disintegrating property I could find. My favorite is below. (If I could have stayed in the area until Sunday, I would have been one of the lucky people to attend this studio sale.)
Anyone want to go halves? You can have June and July. I'll take August. It's only 169k. Cash. With high taxes and association dues. But we can dream.
3 comments:
Seriously taking under consideration...
Isn't it amazing? Taxes are $1413. Low for the rest of the world, but high on the Cape. Association fees are undisclosed, so I have no idea, I guess it varies by the year. The property is on a bay so it is a little protected from storms but it is super close to the water - which, of course, is a problem and a wonderful thing at the same time.
Hmmm - I would take September if it weren't for the chilly outdoor fall showers and the commute from Oregon :-) You 2 go ahead and split it - it is so sweet!
Post a Comment