Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cape Cod Baseball League Clinics for Kids

If you are on Cape Cod in the summer and your kids like baseball I highly recommend the camps run by each of the league teams. http://www.capecodbaseball.org

Mostly I recommend them for the free time YOU will gain. When your kids are picking their allegiance to a specific team, you may want to influence their decision toward one like the Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox, which has a LONGER clinic (two and a half hours) versus the Harwich Mariners which my kids love, because their camp is only an hour and a half. Stay focused and think of yourself, you can make this happen.

Camps are technically a full week but they want to make money and will gladly take kids for only one or two days.

You're probably thinking this would be a nice time for a photo of my kids actually participating in the baseball camp. You would be right. Apparently I am failing to properly document their youth because no such photo exists. (Shhhh.) That postcard came yesterday from the Harwich team. So nice.

No comments: