Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Dress for Ella




I made this dress a few months ago but I wasn't really happy with it until yesterday when I added the ribbon around the waist. Now that I look at the photo I realize the bow would have looked better on the front (the photo is of the back.) Next time, Ella. Next time.

Ohhh, I have to tell you something sad. Imagine Organic Butternut Squash Soup and I have parted ways (see previous blog). I looked at the ingredient list for apparently the first time and saw those ugly words "organic rice syrup." I was so hurt, I thought all that sweet goodness came from careful preparation of their squash. What a surprise. I thought we had something special. So as soon as I finish that case I already purchased we are going our separate ways. (With lingering fond memories.)

I miss you already Butternut Squash soup! When I make you on my own, I can't achieve the same creamy loveliness.

I feel weak. What we had was so beautiful. I say goodbye with a heavy heart.

Thank goodness for those boxes I already bought.

No comments: