
This fabric is so gorgeous (Kravet Couture) that I decided I better buy more, which meant a 25 minute drive so I thought I'd bring lunch and eat it on the way, that way the time in transit would be well utilized.
Because I wasn't really thinking, I packed a salad.
Which seemed like a good idea at the time.
It was a quino salad - which is delicious - (and in this case made by Sunneen Health Foods - buy it if you spot it - you'll love it)-- but quino is tiny and everything in this salad is chopped and tiny.
I brought a fork.
When you are eating while driving you should strive for civility. Skip the spoon and go straight for the fork.
I will be vacuuming the front half of the car before my husband reads this.
The salad was good. The fabric was sold out.
I searched hard for the bolt. It was GONE.
2 comments:
LMAO! that's right up there with taking soup and a spoon, or a chilli dog and no napkin! ;)
hahaha. although i've tried to eat some foods while driving that are better left to a table, plate, and two hands (not to mention undivided attention) i have never - NEVER - attempted a salad.
too funny!
brandi
I thought you were silent yesterday, now I know you were either driving or vacuuming
Post a Comment