Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow Day



We're having a big beautiful snowstorm today. This photo is of the backyard. If you placed an Etsy order in the last 24 hours, the post office is ONLY a mile away and if the roads don't clear soon, I'll walk your package. (I love it when people leave happy feedback, and write "fast delivery!)
P.S. My friend's house, that I posted some photos of a couple weeks ago, sold immediately. Cute is hard to resist.

2 comments:

brandianndesigns said...

hey kim. i miss the snow! we lived in wisconsin for 4 years and now i'm back to where i was born and raised - east texas and it's so NOT WINTER here! it's chilly, but only by south texas standards. and snow is only a dream.

i shipped your earrings today. :) enjoy!

Karen Meyers said...

I wish we could have snow like that for one day and then have it magically melt away. We have an unused sled hanging in our garage.