Sunday, March 30, 2008

Look who I found in the garden


I went out to the garden and this little bunny was waiting by the gate. He looked me in the eye and said, "Go in and get your camera, I'll wait here." Not only did the bunny talk but he was good to his word! Imagine that.

I guess he's isn't afraid after watching me work around his nest for so long, because he didn't run away no matter how close I got. And then he thanked me for warming him with the blow dryer on that cold, rainy day.

That felt nice.

I mean it felt nice to be thanked by a bunny.

I'm sure the blow dryer felt nice to him too.

We're friends now.

2 comments:

brandianndesigns said...

tee he he. nothing i love more than baby bunnies. well, maybe babies. no, on second thought, baby bunnies for sure.

esque said...

I second that.. bunnies are so lovable! He looks like a nice one too!

[inkihandmade.blogspot.com]