
Those of you who have been playing along know that this is my other sister, Sarah, also from 1974 at Wallum Lake. She is the ONLY one of my siblings who reads my blog, so I probably should have put her photo first. Well, Hilary reads it but only when I call her and tell her to.
Copies of the hat and coverup Sarah is wearing will show up in my shop eventually. Did anyone else notice the similar red hat Nicole Kidman wore in her movie this past winter? I WANT IT!
4 comments:
i do know the hat you're speaking of! i'm not a hat wearer myself, but i do like to admire from afar and that is a nice one!
Everytime I saw the print ad for that movie, with her wearing the hat, I wanted it more.
Hi Sarah! Are you Cape Cod Sarah? Kim says I can come visit you at your house.
No, it's HILARY'S house we all get to go to on Cape Cod. See you all there this summer! (Oh, hi Hilary, so you DO read my blog, that's nice.)
Post a Comment