
(NOTE TO GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCHERS: This photo is COPYRIGHT PROTECTED. DO NOT COPY.)
Good news! Scott Bulger said it was OK to post more of his amazing photographs here. I see that some of you (Brandi) have already made your way over to his blog at http://www.scottbulger.blogspot.com/. He also has a website http://www.scottbulger.com/. separate from his Etsy shop, for those of us who just can't get enough. If you live in New England, his Etsy shop lists exhibit locations and dates. If you ARE so lucky as to live near one of those exhibits, how about going for me and telling me all about it? That would be great.
I bought a copy of this print and it is even more amazing in person.
His Etsy shop is at http://www.scottbulgerphoto.etsy.com/.
2 comments:
I see you are making bags to support your photography habit.
hahaha. pointing fingers??? :) what can i say i love looking at other photographers work. i love inspiration!
on a side note, i've started that first installment of the photography 101 basics on my blog! let me know what you think!
Post a Comment