I took this photo on Mt. Hood in Oregon two years ago when my sister, Sarah, got married in the Silcox Hut, which is probably one of the ten most romantic places on Earth to get married. You can see it here. That's not Sarah and her husband Craig kissing in the photo - I don't know who those people are - but don't they look happy?
Anyone who gets to go to the Silcox Hut is happy.
I'm STILL happy about it.
Do go if you have a chance.
I was going to post a black and white photo of her from 1974 so you could have the complete set but it is on the other computer so you'll have to wait until tomorrow. (Was that a little sad noise I just heard? Well, it was some kind of noise.)
The photos are actually full color WE just happen to be black and white. It's like albino but different. And rarer. Don't be fooled by that photo of me in my profile, I photoshopped color onto it.
1 comment:
Anyone else in your family getting married? I want to go too.
Post a Comment