Monday, April 14, 2008

Lavender



Could you smell lavender today? I know why. See that pretty little innocent looking sachet above?

Stuffed entirely with lavender.

Very fresh, very potent lavender from the Cape Cod Lavender Farm.

Apparently lavender in that quantity should be diluted with other filler material. So, I'm not going to sell it, but if you LOVE lavender and would like to have it, and are the first person who contacts me through the comments section below or through an Etsy conversation, you'll get it as a free gift.

Lucky day for a lavender lover. (Alliteration is the word you are thinking of.)

(Update on Tuesday: Karen from Georgia won the sachet. Lucky lady. (Can't stop with the "l"s.) If you are very sad, I'll put more in my shop - full strength or regular - let me know.)

2 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

Send sachet soon. (Do I win?)

Kim said...

And the potent lavender goes to...Karen! Congratulations! I'm sure the mail man will enjoy it also.