You know how sometimes Moms need a little space after they've had a little too much quality time with the kids; like thirteen minutes into a day off from school? I highly recommend Bobbi's Garlic Hummus.
By the spoonful.
They're not kidding when they says it is "for garlic lovers only." Mmmm, that stuff burns. But maybe I wasn't supposed to use a spoon.
One other thing--and I know these are available all over the country--those big and delicious Oatmeal Raisin and Flax cookies by Kashi: ONE is a serving. I tried to tell myself it was really two per serving.
It's not.
P.S. Bobbi's doesn't have a website. Gasp of horror: I KNOW! It is available at health foods within driving distance of Philadelphia. I know, I wait for the truck.
It comes on Tuesdays.
If you were wondering.
P.P.S. Three Kashi cookies is not a single serving either.
2 comments:
We still have bits and pieces of that sword combo at the bottom of the closet.
hahaha
i love the kashi cookies. the cherry and dark chocolate are my favorites!
Post a Comment