The first pink poppy opened this morning. I've heard these called bread poppies, lettuce poppies, and of course, opium poppies. They should be called bagel poppies but that doesn't have such a great ring to it, does it?
I'll collect seeds from this one as well. (Leave a comment to get yours.)
2 comments:
Beautiful picture!
me me me. I hope the seeds will come with detailed instructions so they will bloom just as beautiful for me!
I tossed last week's forget-me-nots at the ground and sprinkled them with water. They haven't come up yet :-)
I hope your sunburn has healed. I just returned from a weekend of hiking and snowshoeing at Mt. Rainier and I may need to cut in front of you at the dermatologist's office. I was protected by my favorite "hampton" hat from wallaroohats.com but apparently they need to come up with something to protect from sun reflecting off the snow. I have sunburn on the underside of my nose, chin, arms... places where the sun isn't meant to shine!
Post a Comment