Monday, July 21, 2008

Front Page at 4pm!


Today and yesterday I kept nagging my friend Joanne (of lilac fame, regular readers may remember) to look at the gift guide so she could see my bag, (odd that she wouldn't run straight to her computer and look at it huh?) This afternoon she finally logged onto Etsy's homepage and when she did she saw my Leafy Day dress! Awesome!

This totally makes up for the fact that the health food store STILL hasn't ordered Bobbi's Garlic Hummus even though I go in EVERY DAY and ask if it came in yet. They all act like they aren't going through withdrawal themselves, which is really amusing, and I'm impressed by their acting skills.

Lori from "RiskyBeads" took the screen shot attached above. She made this treasury, and if possible, I think she was even more excited about it getting to the Front Page than me. She is super nice and this is my favorite item in her Etsy shop.

3 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

Love that Treasury! Brown (and Purple) are my favorite colors!

Sarah said...

All I can say is WOW~! 1469 views. I mean... WOW.

brandianndesigns said...

that's SO awesome!

fantastic!

i'm so happy for you.