Saturday, July 5, 2008

These pictures are about the bees, honest!


Call Hagan Daz, the crisis is over.


Nice of the big bee to wait patiently while the little bee takes a turn. (It's on the pollen ring if you didn't spot it.)


Umm, I can't explain why there isn't a bee in the next photo.

4 comments:

Karen Meyers said...

Oooh, you figured out how to edit html. How about a tutorial for the rest of us?

Kim said...

Want to insert text between photos? Of course you do! The easiest way is to upload all your photos at once (browse and choose them in the order you want them to appear on the screen). The html code for each photo will end with an "a>" symbol. Html code for the next photo will start on the next line. Just hit the enter key after the "a>" to make a space and type your caption.

If you upload your photos and want to change their order later you can just cut and paste the code to the new location.

And that is about the extent of my html knowledge. (I can help with linking problems too, should you need it.)

Karen Meyers said...

OK, you make it sound easy. I printed out the google help directions awhile ago, and it looked confusing so I gave up before even trying. I'm going to do it tomorrow! Because tomorrow IS another day. (Imagine me holding up a turnip, I am from Georgia ya know)

Anonymous said...

Help the honeybees! Prevent the loss of the world food supply.
Learn how you can help cure Colony Collapse Disorder.
Visit thebeetree(dot)org.