My excitement level is on par with that of a five year old two minutes before their birthday party and one minute after they've seen all the awesome gifts their friends have brought.
This is the dress that was featured.
I am so excited I will even spare you a black eyed-susan photo. You're welcome. (It's a happy day for everyone.)
4 comments:
Wow! Even Marzia's Kenyan designs haven't made the cover of ETSY. Congrats.
By the way, Marzia and I will be thinking of you all this afternoon while we are drinking soothing tea and lounging in the oh so comfy looking beach house. I'm sure she will barely notice that I have moved in.
How awesome! I'm not surprised...you are one of Etsy's best kept secrets...well, not anymore!!! That dress is one of my fav's, so I'm sure it will be snatched up in a nano-second now that you are on the front cover!!!
Congrats...don't forget about us little people while you're up there on the throne...eating your hummus!
...and, did you mean July 23rd????
It was on the front page back in June - I missed seeing it but found out about it after the fact.
Thanks for all the nice comments.
Post a Comment